Here is a super simple burrito bowl recipe I found recently on The Live-In Kitchen. Who doesn’t love to eat fresh veggies, beans, and avocado? Lindsey has many unusual and tasty looking recipes!
- Ingredients: 11Count
- Nutrition: 170 Calories
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- One tsp olive oil
- One clove garlic (minced)
- 15 ozs black beans
- Three sprigs cilantro
- cooked brown rice
- frozen corn (thawed) – or chuck your own fresh!
- Monterey Jack
- grape tomatoes (halved)
- avocado (diced)
- cilantro (chopped)
- In a small pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about one minute.
- Add the black beans with their liquid and the cilantro.
- Bring to a bubble and reduce the heat to low.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes or until hot and thickened slightly.
- Discard the cilantro.
- In a bowl, layer rice, black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro.
What is your favorite goto Quick and Healthy meal?