- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
Bulk Bookings for Classes – FINE PRINT
Use code 4CLASSES to get a $25 off when registering for four classes at one time!
Please understand when registering for the discounted rate that you will NOT be able to reschedule classes that are purchased in bulk.
You will have to adhere to the times and dates you choose at checkout.
I will allow 1 time per account and you must notify me at least 1 week prior to needing to reschedule and you will be charged a rescheduling fee ($25) due to the nature of booking in bulk, it’s hard for me to try to schedule a group class or rebook with another student.
Due to bulk booking, it removes class availability for others to schedule.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 day cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.