101 – Kids Sewing – Fleece Mermaid Tail for 18″ Doll
January 19 at 10:00 AM~1:00 PM EST$55
Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket
How cute is this super fun blanket! Picking your fabric designs will be so much fun for this class! I do recommend using fleece!
This blanket will become a family favorite. Students will receive the pattern and instructions so they can make this blanket over and over again!
Skill level: Beginner
Ages: 9 – 14
Max Students: 6
Supplies to bring:
- Sewing kit (scissors, pins, marking tools)
- Half yards fleece (body of the blanket)
- Half Yard fleece (tail and cuff)
- Sewing Machine (if you need to use one of mine, please note in additional fields when registering)
- Matching Thread
- Stretch Needle size 14
- Bobbin if using my machine (Class 10 Size 15 – can be purchased for 25 cents)
Pattern and instructions to make over and over!
Sewing Machine if you need one, free for use in class