Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket
How cute is this super fun blanket! Picking your fabric designs will be so much fun for this class! I do recommend using fleece!
This blanket will become a family favorite. Students will receive the pattern and instructions so they can make this blanket over and over again!
Skill level: Beginner
Ages: 9 and up (adults welcome and encouraged!)
Max Students: 6
Supplies to bring:
- Sewing kit (scissors, pins, marking tools)
- Half yards fleece (body of the blanket)
- Half Yard fleece (tail and cuff)
- Sewing Machine (if you need to use one of mine, please note in additional fields when registering)
- Matching Thread
- Stretch Needle size 14
- Bobbin if using my machine (Class 10 Size 15 – can be purchased for 25 cents)
Pattern and instructions to make over and over!
Sewing Machine if you need one, free for use in class
Also check out KIDS NIGHT IN, for a monthly dose of sewing fun!