Ages – 8 and older;
One student in the private lesson; however, if you plan to be present during class, you will need to select the correct number of students attending in this case 2.
Ages >8 must have parents/adults involved in private lessons; don’t hesitate to contact me to set these up.
Did you know that you can schedule a class for more than just sewing?
A private lesson is precise in that you pick what we do, make sure when registering, you note what we are doing in the more information when checking out! Do you want to open your own small business and have questions? How about social media help, pattern making, how to get into teaching… etc…
You are responsible for bringing all supplies to class—needles, thread, fabric, sewing kit, pattern, etc.
You can still use a sewing machine of mine. However, you will need to bring ALL other supplies and materials.
This includes a sewing kit, needles, pins, marking tools, etc.
If you are not sure what to bring, contact me with any questions about your supply list.
Check out my favorite notions to get an idea about what supplies you will need to bring.
Your machine needs repaired? Check out the list of local shops that can help you out! You might need to buy a bobbin! If you need to use a machine, they are free to use in class!
You will have to bring a sewing kit with you as I do not have communal supplies, I do sell sewing kits.
Machines will still be available to use during class.
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
• Full payment is due upon signing up.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.
There are no reviews yet.