Cat Pusheen Plushie
Come to Needle, Ink and Thread to make this adorable Pusheen plush with me! Who doesn’t love this sweet cat! Each registration will include one kit with floss, a needle, and precut cat with some extra pieces of felt to create accessories for your cat. (colors of cats will vary)
What you will learn
I will teach the basic running stitch (great for the younger maker) or blanket stitch (great for older students)!
Backstitch and satin stitch are also to be learned for fun sewing details on your cat! I will be walking around helping those who need it while class is in session; this is a great way to introduce kids to sewing, and by hand sewing, we can include a wider age range!
Ages: 4-6 (1 adult must present to help your child during class. You will work on the kit together)
7 and + *must be able to work independently ~ (all who want to attend will need to register for a spot, one registration = one spot)
This class is about having fun and being creative!
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
• Full payment is due upon signing up.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.
Refund and Return Policy
No Refunds or Returns.If there is damage during shipping, I will do my best to replace the item quickly. Contact me within the first two days of receiving the product and email me with a picture of the damaged product (after opening the container), along with a photo of the shipping container before the product was opened.
** I want you to enjoy what I make, but it is the BUYERS responsibility to notify me of any issues promptly. **
There are no reviews yet.