Halloween Tote Bag
Halloween tote bags are super cute and functional, and we use a fun preprinted panel and high-quality black cotton to complete the bag. They are not the traditional prints you would think for Halloween, and you (or your child) will enjoy using them all year round!
Each student will receive the following with their class registration:
1 ” Candy Please” panel front – Random design
Three precut pieces of West Minster Black solid cotton
2 Precut pieces of Bone colored cotton webbing for straps
One spool of black thread
Instructions for completing the project!
All you need to do is bring your sewing kit and machine (if you want or use mine!)
Make sure to have your kit, or you will be required to purchase missing items (pins, marking tools, seam ripper, etc.)
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
• Full payment is due upon signing up.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.
There are no reviews yet.