HP Inspired Crafts
Students will get to choose up to 8 different projects (if students would like to do more than 8, there will be an upcharge for supplies). This hopefully will encourage students to take their time and enjoy what they are making :D. Please chat with your child on which projects are starting to inspire them to make!
Felt Familiar (rat, cat, owl)
Dobby Felt Stuffy
HP Inspired Saying – Hand embroidery (wall hanging)
Pencil Wands (make up to 3)
Painted HP characters Rocks (up to 3)
Library tote with applique
HP Painted 4×4 canvas (up to 2)
HP Inspired Pillow with applique
Masks are no longer required. However, you are more than welcome to wear one during class if it makes you more comfortable. The instructor will be wearing one. I have paper ones for those who forget their mask if you want one during class. Please, make sure to have your sewing kit. I do not have supplies for you to use during lessons. I do have kits for purchase if you need one.
Also, Please arrive NO MORE than 5 minutes before class; I typically have 15 minutes between classes to drink water, eat food, or use the bathroom.
link to waiver: Please fill out
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
• Full payment is due upon signing up.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.
There are no reviews yet.