101 Kids Machine Sewing – Sewing Confidence – Jan. 12th 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Great for the child that is interested in learning to sew, this class will teach them to fill a bobbin, thread the machine and a bit more to get them started! They will also make a small pillow in class to reinforce what they learned!
Out of stock
Kids Learn to Sew
This class will teach kids how to properly use a sewing machine to make a pillow. They will learn basic anatomy of the machine, filling a bobbin, threading, seam allowance and other techniques to help them build confidence with this new experience!
What you will learn:
Anatomy of the Sewing Machine
Fill a Bobbin
Change Sewing Needle
Needle Position/Seam Allowance
Each student will make a 7×14 pillow during class!
Ages: 8-13 (firm on ages)
Max Students: 5
***(please advise in the notes section when registering if you have a machine or need to use one)
Sewing Machine (please note in additional notes, if you need a machine)
Small Sewing Kit
Thread (small spool for each project – I sell thread for 2.00 at the studio)
1 Pack of Microtex Needles
Bobbin – (if using my machine you will need to purchase a 25 cent bobbin)
Supplies provided by the instructor:
Sewing machine for those that need to borrow one
Polyfil for stuffing pillow
Fabric for pillow
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.