101 Sewing – Fleece Mermaid Tail for 18″ Doll – Tues, June 8th 10-1230- Day Camp
Mermaid Tail blanket is an easy project for the beginner, great for the American Girl Doll or 18″ doll so much fun to make!
Basic Sewing Skills – Sewing 101
Out of stock
Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket
How cute is this super fun blanket! Picking your fabric designs will be so much fun for this class! I do recommend using fleece!
This blanket will become a family favorite. Students will receive the pattern and instructions so they can make this blanket over and over again!
Skill level: Beginner
Ages: 9 and up (adults welcome and encouraged!)
Max Students: 6
Supplies to bring:
- Sewing kit (scissors, pins, marking tools)
- Half yards fleece (body of the blanket)
- Half Yard fleece (tail and cuff)
- Sewing Machine (if you need to use one of mine, please note in additional fields when registering)
- Matching Thread
- Stretch Needle size 14
- Bobbin if using my machine (Class 10 Size 15 – can be purchased for 25 cents)
Pattern and instructions to make over and over!
Sewing Machine if you need one, free for use in class
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
**Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit.
We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.