Mermaid Tail blanket is an easy project for the beginner, great for the American Girl Doll or 18″ doll so much fun to make!
Ages: 9 -17
Max Students: 6
Out of stock
Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket
How cute is this super fun blanket! Picking your fabric designs will be so much fun for this class! I do recommend using fleece!
This blanket will become a family favorite. Students will receive the pattern and instructions so they can make this blanket over and over again!
Ages: 9 and up
Max Students: 6
Supplies to bring:
- Sewing Kit
- Half yards fleece (body of the blanket)
- Half Yard fleece (tail and cuff)
- Sewing Machine – please see below if you need to borrow one.
- Matching Thread
- Stretch Needle size 14
Pattern and instructions to make over and over!
Sewing Machine – In Additional Notes, if you need to borrow a sewing machine, please feel free to bring yours if it’s in good working condition.
**If borrowing mine, bring a bobbin Class 15 Size 10 and a pack of Size 14 Stretch Needles
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.