Afternoon Holiday at Hogwarts – Sewing and Crafts Inspired by the Book
7 in stock
Share in the awesomeness:
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
Holiday at Hogwarts
“Offical” Blank Acceptance letter template when you register, it will be in your account under downloads! You can give the gift with a fun twist of an acceptance letter for the camp!
This 2-day afternoon camp is a way to keep those young minds busy and creating during the winter school break!
We will make items inspired by the book, this is not limited just to sewing!
We will be painting mini canvases!
Making wands, floating candles for your room!!!
Sewing pillows, making hats, crosswords, pop-up quizzes, embroidery and house bunting/pendants, posters and more!
The class will be December 27th & 28th 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM (3 hours a day)
Max Students: 8 (2 kids per house, we will do the sorting hat!)
Harry Potter Camp – Please feel free to have your kids dress up if they would like and bring wands if they have them!
Snack daily – please bring (no nuts)
Sewing Machine – if you want to use yours
Small Sewing Kit (Scissors, pins, etc)
Supplies provided by the instructor:
All supplies for projects are provided and included in the registration fee
Refund and Return Policy
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.