Sewing Basics, Reading Patterns & Envelope Pillow Cover! Pick your date!
Sewing Basics Workshop!
A combo workshop! This class is an accelerated class for those who want to start sewing! We will begin with Getting to Know Your Machine, Sewing Basics. We will then move to Demystifying Patterns, Unraveling the mystery of Sewing Patterns then to finish the class we will use a sewing pattern to use to confirm all we learned earlier in our course and make an envelope pillowcase.
What you will learn:
Filling & Inserting Bobbin
Accessories and Feet
Basic Sewing Terms
Pattern Reading – Envelope
Transfer markings from pattern
Pivoting and Turn
Ages: 13+ (adults encouraged!)
Max Students: 4
Sewing Machine – if you want to use yours
Matching Color Thread – All-Purpose Polyester
Accessories that come with a machine
Manual for your machine
12×12 Pillow Form
1/2 Yard Quilt Weight Cottonfor pillowcase
Small Sewing Kit (Scissors, pins, etc)
Supplies provided by the instructor:
Handouts for the classes
Scrap fabric for practicing
Scissors & Notions to complete the project (stays at Studio)
Refund and Return Policy
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling within the 72 hours cut off, this will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.