Creative Grids 12.5″ Square Quilting Ruler
- Easy to read on either light or dark fabrics.
- Black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
- Use 45-degree line to trim half-square triangles to size; the center of the ruler is well marked to square up blocks.
- Slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied; gripper holds fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss-cuts.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
Out of stock
12.5″ Square Quilting Ruler Template #CGR12
SKU: CGR12Creative Grids 12-1/2″ Square Quilt Ruler
by Rachel CrossThis 12-1/2 inch square features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides – to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
A 45-degree angle is printed in black and is used to trim half-square triangles to size. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches or embroidered and appliqued blocks.
Easy to read on either light or dark fabrics.
Black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
Use a 45-degree line to trim half-square triangles to size; the center of the ruler is well marked to square up blocks.
Slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied; gripper holds fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss-cuts.
Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.
From Creative Grids USA
Creative Grids Quilting Ruler 12 1/2in Square SKU# CGR12
Manufacturer SKU: CGR12
MSQC SKU: NOT376
|Dimensions||12.75 × .2 × 12.75 in|
Refund and Return Policy
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
**Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit.
We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.