Creative Grids 12.5″ Square Quilting Ruler Template #CGR12
Creative Grids 12.5″ Square Quilting Ruler
- Easy to read on either light or dark fabrics.
- Black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
- Use 45-degree line to trim half-square triangles to size; the center of the ruler is well marked to square up blocks.
- Slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied; gripper holds fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss-cuts.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
4 in stock
12.5″ Square Quilting Ruler Template #CGR12
SKU: CGR12Creative Grids 12-1/2″ Square Quilt Ruler
by Rachel Cross
This 12-1/2 inch square features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature – designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides – to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
A 45-degree angle is printed in black and is used to trim half-square triangles to size. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square so the center of the ruler is easily distinguishable. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches or embroidered and appliqued blocks.
Easy to read on either light or dark fabrics.
Black and white markings printed in 1-inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
Use a 45-degree line to trim half-square triangles to size; the center of the ruler is well marked to square up blocks.
Slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied; gripper holds fabric in place while cutting, eliminating miss-cuts.
Scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.
From Creative Grids USA
Creative Grids Quilting Ruler 12 1/2in Square SKU# CGR12
Manufacturer SKU: CGR12
MSQC SKU: NOT376
|Dimensions||12.75 × .2 × 12.75 in|
Refund and Return Policy
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.