- No sewing machine required for piecing
- Fabric is folded over paper shapes and secured with basting stitches
- Pieces are then joined together by whip stitching edges together to form larger shapes
- Basting stitches and paper pieces are removed once shapes are sewn together
- 50 CT, 2″ Hexagon Shape
Out of stock
Dritz has an extensive line of quilting notions created with innovation and quality to provide you with the tools needed to create beautiful memories.
Dritz paper piecing shapes are reusable, pre-cut shapes made from card stock that is heavy enough to hold its shape, but still flexible enough to be easily removed from the fabric.
There is no sewing machine required for paper piecing.
Fabric is folded over paper piecing shapes and secured with basting stitches; then, pieces are later joined together by whip stitching edges together to form larger shapes.
The hole in the middle of the Dritz paper piecing shapes makes it easy to remove them at the end, using a crochet hook, pencil, or stiletto.
The goal of paper piecing is to make small shapes with precision for use in quilting, sewing and craft projects. 2″ Hexagon Shape, 50 count
|Dimensions||6.8 × 4.8 × .5 in|
Refund and Return Policy
** I want you to enjoy what I make, but it is the BUYERS responsibility to notify me of any issues promptly. **
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
**Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit.
We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.