Dritz 915 Jean-A-Ma-Jig #915
Hem your jeans jackets towels quilts and other home projects perfectly! Use it for topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams. It can be used with any sewing machine.
- For topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams
- Use on jeans, jackets, towels, quilts, upholstery and home dec projects
- Can be used with any sewing machine
- Prevents skipped stitches & broken needles
- Hem jeans quickly & easily
Out of stock
- Press and pin jean hems.
- Begin stitching stopping 3/4 inch before thick seam. With the needle in the down position, raise the presser foot.
- From the back of presser foot, slide Jean-A-Ma-Jig. up to thick seam allowance; lower presser foot.
- Slowly stitch across the seam and off Jean-A-Ma-Jig. With the needle in the down position, raise the presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Move Jean-A-Ma-Jig, to the front of the presser foot.
- Lower the presser foot and continue stitching onto Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Stop when completely on Jean-A-Ma-Jig and lower the needle into the fabric. Raise the presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Continue sewing.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.8 × .3 in|
Refund and Return Policy
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
**Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit.
We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.