Dritz 915 Jean-A-Ma-Jig #915
Hem your jeans jackets towels quilts and other home projects perfectly! Use it for topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams. It can be used with any sewing machine.
- For topstitching and machine hemming over thick seams
- Use on jeans, jackets, towels, quilts, upholstery and home dec projects
- Can be used with any sewing machine
- Prevents skipped stitches & broken needles
- Hem jeans quickly & easily
8 in stock
- Press and pin jean hems.
- Begin stitching stopping 3/4 inch before thick seam. With the needle in the down position, raise the presser foot.
- From the back of presser foot, slide Jean-A-Ma-Jig. up to thick seam allowance; lower presser foot.
- Slowly stitch across the seam and off Jean-A-Ma-Jig. With the needle in the down position, raise the presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Move Jean-A-Ma-Jig, to the front of the presser foot.
- Lower the presser foot and continue stitching onto Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Stop when completely on Jean-A-Ma-Jig and lower the needle into the fabric. Raise the presser foot and remove Jean-A-Ma-Jig.
- Continue sewing.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.8 × .3 in|