Felt Plushie Camp > Summer Camp > June 27th – 28th 10-3PM
Sign up by April 15th and receive an early bird discount of $15!
8 in stock
This camp is 2 days (10 hours) of sewing! Each student will get to create up to 4 felt plushies!!! Patterns will be available to use for creating their animals! I will also have trims, ribbon, buttons, and lace to use to make them with personality! These critters will be great gifts or perfect for learning more embroidery stitches! All supplies are included in this camp!!!
Day 1 – 2
We will go over some basic embroidery before starting our plushies. Each student will learn the running stitch, backstitch, satin stitch, blanket stitch, and french knots! I will also teach them about applique, that will help personalize their creations!
Max Students: 8
What to bring:
Please bring a packed lunch each day – no nuts please due to allergies and also no sugary drinks (sewing and hyper are not a good mix)
What is provided:
ALL supplies will be provided for this camp!
*Optional Lavender sash filling to make them smell good!
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.