A Sewtificate – A Sewing Gift Certificate
Purchased in increments of $60 give the gift of a sewing class, group lesson, alterations to clothing or open studio time! You will be emailed a printable Sewtificate to present to your recipient.
981 in stock
Sewtificate - A sewing gift certificate! We all love to learn, it ignites the fires of creation, exploration, and fun! Have a loved one, family, friends or co-worker that wants to learn but maybe they don't know where to go! Well, Look no further, you found the perfect gift here. Purchased in increments of $60 give the gift of a sewing class, group lesson, alterations to clothing or open studio time! You will be emailed a printable Sewtificate to present to your recipient. THE FINE PRINT PLEASE READ You will be given a link to download*a file once the purchase is completed. You will need to print the file, this will enable you to give the Sewtificate right away. *Please make sure to include the name of the recipient when purchasing, this is how I will keep track of the Sewtificate. If I can not verify the purchased by or recipient name I will not be able to accept the value of the certificate. *
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Refund and Return Policy
** I want you to enjoy what I make, but it is the BUYERS responsibility to notify me of any issues promptly. **