Hyacinth Bag – Sew Sweetness – Sara Lawson – #132
|Designer: Sara Lawson, owner Sew Sweetness|
|Pattern Name: Hyacinth Bag|
This bag is frugally-sized but mighty on storage and organizational capabilities! Make specific storage space for your cell phone, credit cards, cash, and other essentials that you need, right at your fingertips! A great cross-body bag to carry when traveling or just out-and-about on your daily errands.
The pdf pattern includes 24 pages of sewing instructions, complete with 60 step-by-step color photos. The paper pattern is a 16-page booklet, which includes templates.
Format: Paper Pattern
Size: 11″ long x 12″ tall x 2″ deep
Cup Sizes: N/A
1 in stock
- 1 yard of Exterior Fabric (I like using quilting cotton or decorator-weight fabric)
- 3/4 yard of Lining Fabric
- 1/2 yard of foam interfacing (By Annie’s Soft and Stable, Pellon Flex Foam, Bosal In-R-Form, or automotive headliner; if using Flex Foam, it is only 20” wide so please purchase double the amount)
- 2-1/2 yards of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or medium-weight fusible interfacing)
- One 1-1/2” metal rectangle
- One 1-1/2” metal slider
- One pair of invisible magnetic snaps OR One pair of regular 1/2” magnetic snaps
- 14” regular zipper
- Two regular 9” zippers
|Dimensions||10 × 6.5 × .2 in|
Refund and Return Policy
** I want you to enjoy what I make, but it is the BUYERS responsibility to notify me of any issues promptly. **
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.