101 – Kids Sized Mermaid/Shark Tail Blanket – Fri. March 29th 1-4:30pm
Student chooses between a Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket is an easy project for the beginner, so much fun to make and then cuddle into!
4 in stock
Mermaid or Shark Tail blanket
How cute is this super fun blanket! Picking your fabric designs will be so much fun for this class! I do recommend using fleece!
This blanket will become a family favorite. Students will receive the pattern and instructions so they can make this blanket over and over again!
of students: 4 max
Supplies to bring:
Sewing kit (scissors, pins, marking tools)
- 2.5 yards fleece (body of the blanket)
- 2 yards fleece (fin/tail and cuff)
- Sewing Machine (if you want to use yours)
- Matching Thread
- Stretch Needle size 14
- Bobbin if using my machine (Class 10 Size 15 – can be purchased for 25 cents)
Pattern and instructions to make over and over!
Sewing Machine if you need one, free for use in class (please make a note in additional notes at checkout if you would like to use a machine)
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Refund and Return Policy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.