Kids Night In – Once a Month Creative Friday Night – 5:30-8:30PM + Pizza Dinner!
Kids Night In
Drop off is at 5:25, please do not drop off earlier as I may be in a private lesson.
We will first eat pizza dinner (cheese) from the Beavercreek Pizza Dive
Kids creative play while learning something fun and useful. This class is a practical and easy way to introduce your child to sewing.
This workshop will be three hours of learning and creative play.
Each month a new project will be chosen for the kids! All projects completed in about 2.5 hours. They are easy for the modern sewist and can be taken up a notch for the advanced sewer. By making sure the projects are good for beginners, it allows us to eat dinner first then start our projects! Monthly projects are subject to change.
January – Animal Faced Totebag
February – Valentines Theme – Heart Ornaments with Handmade Valentines Day Card
March – Zipper Pouch with Applique
April – UPCYCLE!!! Bring 2-3 Garments with you that we can recycle and upcycle (shirts and jeans are the best)
May – Mother’s Day Suprise!
June – Father’s Day Suprise!
July – Bedroom decorations – pendants & banners
August – Back to School! Pencil case and binder pencil holder
September – Capes, and masks!
October – Harry Potter!!!!
November – Thankful Jars!
December – 2 DATES! Handmade gifts, crafty fun night! Kids will choose from a few projects to make as gifts!
Skill Level: Beginner
Max Students: 6
Ages: 10 – 17
All supplies included:
Pizza Dinner and Water
Materials for different sewing/craft projects
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Refund and Return Policy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.