Learn the Basic Stitches of Embroidery -Wed. July 25 1PM-330PM
Out of stock
Hand Embroidery; Basic Stitches is perfect for beginners! It is a relaxing way to learn techniques that make sure your stitches are consistent every time. You can also come to refresh your necessary skills if it has been a while!
I will have all the materials needed for the class, or you can bring your own. All materials will stay at Needle, Ink and Thread at the end of course. However, if you are not able to complete the sampler, you will be allowed to take some floss home to finish your project. Learn the embroidery basics and start personalizing your projects!
What you will learn:
Hoop your fabric
A quick run through on using a heat transfer pen
Threading your needle
How to use a thread conditioner
Making a Knot
** If time lazy daisy!**
Ages: 9 and up (adults welcome and encouraged!)
Max Students: 8
Yourself and whatever supplies you choose to, but everything you need to complete the course, will be available to use during class.
Supplies included to use during class:
Fabric with printed with a sampler
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.