Metamorphic Dress – Sew Liberated – Printed Paper Pattern
2 in stock
Sharing is caring:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
The Metamorphic Dress is the perfect, beginner-friendly class project!
Each pattern features an instruction booklet and pattern pieces printed on a nice, thick paper.
The Metamorphic Dress is a wardrobe-building dress for all seasons. A high/low waist seam and complete reversibility, it’s inspired by the possibility of layers – wear it with the tiered skirt and patch pockets, or flip it inside out and enjoy a basic, single-layer pinafore with in-seam pockets.
Great to layer over jeans, leggings, or a mid-length Stasia Dress, or layer it under your favorite woven tee or knitted cardigan. Wear it on the beach over your swimsuit or favorite short-sleeve, fitted knit tee. The fit is easy, with no bodice darts and plenty of room for the waist. (It is drafted for a D-cup and below.) Learn how to use the fun “Burrito Method” for making a reversible bodice with the included video tutorial.
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × .5 in|