Sewing Basics – PJ Pants – Intro to Garment Construction
Out of stock
PJ pants are a fantastic way to get introduced into sewing garments. They are a fun and fast sewing project that has six pieces total to sew together. In this class, you to learn about putting pattern pieces together and finishing techniques!
What you need to bring: — Please CONTACT ME with any questions
1 yard of 3/4 inch wide no roll elastic or 4 yards of 3/4 inch twill tape
45-Inch (quilt weight cotton)
Small to Large = 3 yards
XL-XXXL = 3.75 yards
60-inch Fabric (fashion fabric)
Large – XXXL = 3.25 yards
Med. = 39-42″ waist and 45-47″ hip
Large = 44-46″ waist and 49-51″ hip
XLarge = 48-50″ waist and 53-55″ hip
XXL = 52-54″ waist and 57-59″ hip
XXXL = 56-58″ waist and 61-63″ hip
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.
Refund and Return Policy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.