• Full payment is due upon signing up. (In the shop, on the phone or through the website)
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels4 days before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 day cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.