Sewing Beyond the Basics – 2 day – Sewing 201 – July 25-26th – 10am-1:30PM
Sewing Beyond the Basics Summer CAMP – 3 day
Day 1 – Drawstring bag backpack
Day 2 – Basic Tee Shirt
Day 3 -Small fabric boxes and simple cardigan
Out of stock
Kids Sewing 201
Sewing Beyond the Basics Summer CAMP – 2 day
Day 1 – Basic Tee Shirt
Day 2 -Small fabric boxes and simple cardigan
What you will learn:
Feeding fabric through casings
Working with Knit
Sewing with Kraftex paper fabric
Sizing for cardigan
Ages: 12 – 17
Max Students: 4
***(please advise in the notes section when registering if you have a machine or need to use one)
Snack daily – please bring (no nuts or sugary drinks/snacks please)
Sewing Machine (please note at registration if you need a machine)
Small Sewing Kit (Scissors, pins, etc.)
Thread (Black, White or Med Grey work best unless you want to purchase matching threads for each project)
2 fat quarters (or) 1/2 yard of quilting cotton
Supplies provided by the instructor:
Sewing machine for those that need to borrow one
Tee shirt and Cardigan fabric
Kraftex for Fabric boxes
Refund and Return Policy
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.