- You cannot add "Summer Camp - 101- Reversible Tote Bag with Pocket - Wed. July 7th 1230-230pm" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
$15.00 – $240.00
The perfect gift when you don’t know what the perfect gift is!
Sewtificates are perfect for those! This gift card will allow the recipient to use the code on ANYTHING within the website that is sold! Classes, patterns, notions, made by me and so much more!
Choose an amount, you must put an email address in for it to generate, if it’s for you, please enter your email address.
The perfect present for a friend or yourself! Great way to budget your spending too!
When purchasing a gift card, please specify:
- The sender’s name, as it will appear to the recipient(s) in the notification e-mail.
- A short message.
- A delivery date.
From the Account page, customers can view their:
- Total gift card balance.
- Redeemed gift cards that are still active.
- History of gift card transactions.
|Gift Card Value:||
15, 25, 50, 60, 100, 120, 180, 240
Refund and Return Policy
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
**Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit.
We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.