Summer Camp – 101- Reversible Tote Bag with Pocket – Wed. July 7th 1230-230pm
Sew a reversible tote in class, use it for the pool, sleepovers, library, and more! The fun part is your the designer and can make it as fancy or casual as you want! This class is great for all skill levels.
Please feel free to bring a snack but nothing sugary, please.
Water is fine, but no soda or sugary drinks (sugar and sewing don’t go well together).
Max students: 5
Reversible Tote with Pocket
Making a reversible tote with a pocket is one of my favorite projects with new sewists and advanced! This project has no pattern and is all measurements, so students learn that the tote can be made any size they wish! It’s a summer fun afternoon class focusing on techniques that are used in sewing projects regularly.
Materials to bring:
(2) half yard cuts of quilt weight cotton (44/45″ width)
– one will be the exterior, and one will be the interior of the bag
(1) fat quarter of matching or contrast fabric for the pocket
(1.5) yards of 1 inch Cotton Webbing for the strap of the bag
Sewing Machine – In Additional Notes, if you need to borrow a sewing machine, please feel free to bring yours if it’s in good working condition.
If borrowing mine, bring a bobbin Class 15 Size 10 and a pack of Size 12 Microtex needles (I do sell both at the studio)
Class Cancellation Policy & Payments
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and schedule for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- The class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 4 DAYS before the registered class date, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange. **Classes canceled by the studio will receive class credit. We try to limit classes canceled however there may be times that a class will be canceled and if this happens, you will receive an email with a coupon code to reschedule your class at your convenience. If you would prefer that I put you in the next class scheduled automatically, please just let me know.
All classes start on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up. Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will open the doors 5 min prior. I sometimes have offsite classes, private lessons or appts before the class. If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly. If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. Please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel. Returns/Refunds: No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 4 days or less before the start of the class. If you are canceling before the 4 days cut off will result in a CLASS credit.