Tooth Fairy Pillow – Embroidery 101
Tooth Fairy Approved Pillow!
You know when teeth are loose, and they fall out, the tooth fairy sometimes has a heck of a time finding the tooth under the pillow!
Well, the Tooth Fairy and I talked and came up with the perfect solution! A tooth fairy approved pillow. This pillow has a pocket for your little one’s tooth! The pillow can be left in the living room on a shelf to make it easy for her to find, or even on the bed, but don’t hide it from her if you want that special treat for the tooth!
Prerequisite: None, but Basic Handstitching would make it a little easier, but it’s not necessary.
Also, ages 5-7 with adult help (one adult only) both will be working on the same pillow – choose the correct age group when checking out as there is an upcharge due to space limitations.
Class Max: 8
What you are going to take away from this course:
Basic Hand stitching
Stuffing and closing the project
Supplies included with class:
|Age Groups:|| |
5-7 yrs old, 8 & up
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.