Asparagus and Corn Salad
Check out other delicious recipes on Trader Joe’s website! Great food and good for your body! Makes for a happy and healthy body! Who doesn’t love fun and different salad in the summer?
Cookouts and get-togethers, this is the perfect side to bring!
..What to buy…
<Let’s Make It>
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch asparagus for one minute.
- Remove and place in cold water to stop cooking.
- Cut asparagus into one-inch pieces.
- Combine corn, red onion and bell pepper with asparagus.
- Toss with vinaigrette.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate one hour and serve.
- Serves about 5
Check out this other fantastic dish!