- If you prefer to pay by cash please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11-6 to prepay before the class or credit card, the spot is not held until payment is complete.
• 100% of fees credited to another class if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- If it has not been rescheduled within this time the fee is forfeit.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio, if you are my only class for the date I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you will be over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on very valuable information. I want everyone to get the most from their time at Needle, Ink and Thread.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.