Only on Tuesdays – Schedule your appointment before coming, they are required
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Drop off/Pickup
- Regular Alterations
- 1-2 week turnaround – Unless discussed when dropping off
- I do not alter sleeve length in suits or jackets if they have buttons or vents. They take about 4 hours and I don’t have the time to dedicate to this alteration. Please check out a tailor shop for these alterations as you will get the best price and finished look.
- Zipper repair only available for hoodies/lightweight jackets, you must bring a separating zipper with you.
- If you need something rushed let me know, and we will see what we can work out with a small RUSH fee!
Formal Alterations – Please contact me prior to bringing in formal wear as I have a limit that I accept.
- I am sorry I do not work on wedding dresses
- I do not alter any items with beading or lacework matching.
- 2-4 week turnaround – will need to be able to come back for fittings if required.
Book your alterations appointment! Also, after your alteration appt, don’t forget to book your fitting as well!
You will need to schedule your fitting/pickup if you have to try your clothing on for fit. Once an alteration leaves the studio, the service has been completed.
If you decide you want something changed after you take it home and it is not discussed at the time of the alteration pickup, you will have to pay for the services again.
There are no refunds on alterations, when picking up we go over all alterations, garments must be tried on before leaving the studio.
If you choose not to try the garments on before leaving the studio, you do at your own risk; if a change is needed, it will be billed for again once it has left the shop.
Please understand that alterations take time and supplies, I want you to be happy with my services.
Any issues or concerns will be discussed at that time and we will figure out the best plan of action.
Common Alterations & Pricing
- Topstitched, Blind and Cuffed hem $12.50
- Lined $20.00
- Circle Skirt $17.00
- Lined $30
- Formal Wear Hemming (Weddings, Prom, Gala’s, Etc)
- Women – $65 first layer + $25 each additional layer
- Men Tux pants – $25.00
- Unlined – $20 per panel
- Lined – $35 per panel
Take IN/Let OUT
- Unlined $25
- Formal Wear – $45
- Lined $35
- Formal Wear – $65
- Boning in garment – $35+ extra charge
– to move it for a take in/out
- $20 – Thin straps (unlined)
- $35.00 – Thin straps (lined)
- $30 Unlined-Standard
- $40 Lined – Standard
- Adjusted for different styles – will discuss
- Unlined Formal Wear Straps Thin – $30
- Lined Formal Straps – Thin $40
- Formal Wear Standard Straps $ 45
- Adding Straps to strapless $35 (must provide material bring with you to appt.)
- Modesty panel – $35 (must give material and sew in snaps bring with you to appt.)
- $4 each up to 4
- $2.00 for each button after the first 4
Mending and or Patches
- Small Patch $5 (under 2″)
- Medium Patch $7 (2-5″)
- Large Patch $10 (5-9″)
- Odd sized Patch $15 + (adjusted for the size of the patch also)
- XXL or bigger – Adjusted for size (9″ and above) starting at $17.50**SPECIAL Pricing for Girl/Cub/Boy Scout patches – $5 per patch regardless of size or shape
—All patches have a $1.00 patch removal fee (if I have to take one-off to put a new one on) on top of the cost of sewing on the patch.
Do you have something that isn’t listed here? Contact me for a quote!
More info is located on my FAQ page!
*Prices listed are guidelines and subject to change depending on the complexity of the alteration will be at my discretion.