Only on Tuesdays 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM – Drop off/Pickup
- Regular Alterations
- 1-week turnaround – Unless discussed when dropping off.
- If you need something rushed let me know, and we can work it out with a small RUSH fee!
- Formal Alterations (I am sorry I do not work on wedding dresses or dresses with beading/lacework matching)
- 2-3 week turnaround – will need to be able to come back for fittings if required.
Open Sew –
Come to the studio to rent my sewing machine for $5/hr, or if you have questions or need assistance, it’s $10/hr (it is not a private lesson).
If you need to use the serger or coverstitch machines, you will need to know how to use them before coming or book a private lesson on it first. Those are $10/hr to rent.
You will need to bring your needles and thread for the machines, but you will have access to my ironing board/cutting stations.
Common Alterations & Pricing
- Topstitched, Blind and Cuffed hem $12.50 (10+ pairs at one time $10 ea)
- Lined $20.00 (10+ pairs at one time $17.50 each)
- Circle Skirt $17.00
- Lined $30
- Formal Wear
- Women – $50 first layer/$20 each added layer
- Men Tux pants – $25.00
- Unlined – $25
- Formal Wear – $45
- Lined – $35
- Formal Wear – $55
Take IN/Let OUT
- Unlined $25
- Formal Wear – $45
- Lined $35
- Formal Wear – $65
- Boning in garment – $35+ additional charge
– to move it for a take in/out
- $20 – thin straps
- $30 Unlined
- $37 Lined
- Adjusted for different styles – will discuss
- Formal Wear Straps Thin – $30
- Formal Wear Regular/Wide Straps $ 35
- Adding Straps to strapless $25 (must provide material)
- Modesty panel – $25 (must provide material and sew in snaps)
- $4 each up to 4
- $2.00 for each button after the first 4
Mending and or Patches
- Small Patch $5 (under 2″)
- Medium Patch $7 (2-5″)
- Large Patch $10 (5-9″)
- Odd sized Patch $15 + (adjusted for the size of the patch also)
- XXL or bigger – Adjusted for size (9″ and above) starting at $17.50
**SPECIAL Pricing for Girl/Cub/Boy Scout patches – $5 per patch regardless of size or shape
–All patches have a $1.00 patch removal fee (if I have to take one off to put a new one on) on top of the cost of sewing on the patch.
Do you have something that isn’t listed here? Contact me for a quote!
*Prices listed are guidelines and subject to change depending on the complexity of the alteration will be at my discretion.