These little morsels, often called power balls because they are full of fuel for your body, are also known as energy bites. The two-bite treats are filled with powerful ingredients like oats, peanut butter and usually protein powders — and don’t need any baking. These little gifts are great to help boost your energy the right way, with ingredients that are great for your body!
[What You Need]
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- Two tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice (I used my DIY version)
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup (do NOT try to substitute the brown rice syrup)
- pinch of sea salt
<Let’s Make It>
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until they come together in a sticky ball.
- Wet hands with water and then roll dough into 16 balls.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes before storing in the refrigerator, for up to 1 week.