Plushie Workshops – Monthly creations! Perfect for family, dates, friends days!
Bring a group! Sign up four people at once and receive $20 off the total!
Monthly Plushie Workshops!
Come to Needle, Ink, and Thread to make this adorable felt plush with me! Each month I will create a new super cute creation for us to stitch, you will get a kit with all the supplies needed! Bring a snack and some friends for a different experience for hanging out something fun and creative! Just remember all that come must buy a spot in the class.
Children under the age of 8
If your child wants to join in the fun and they are under the age of 8; you must register for both of you. You will need to stay and create with them for this event everyone that comes gets a kit to make their own. This is a bit more of an informal class, therefore I float around everyone at their own speed. Maybe just have some have questions. I want this to be a fun memory and experience for you all!
What you will learn
I will teach the basic running stitch (great for the younger maker) or blanket stitch (great for older students)!
Back-stitch and satin stitch can be learned as well for fun sewing details on your creation!
I will be walking around helping those who need it while class is in session, this is a great way to introduce kids into sewing, and by hand sewing, we can include a full age range!
Each month we will have a different theme!
August – Owl
Sept – Pig
Oct. – Dragon
Nov. – Hedgehog
Dec – Penguin
***If your child wants to come and they are under the age of 8 you must register with them and stay and create with them for this event.
This class is about having fun and being creative! Each registration is good for one student.
- If you prefer to pay by cash, please come to the studio any TUESDAY 11 am – 6 pm to prepay before the class or credit card. Registrations are not complete until payment is received.
• 100% of fees credited to another course if the student cancels 72 hours (3 days) before the scheduled date.
- However, you will need to reschedule within 15 days and scheduled for no more than 30 days from the original class.
- Class fee is forfeit if not rescheduled within this timeframe.
•IF CANCELLATION LESS THAN 72 HOURS, there will be no credit.
- No exceptions, this ensures that other students waiting for a seat are not missing learning opportunities due to late cancellations.
• No-shows give up any refund or exchange.
All classes start and end on time. Please be prompt, if you can come up with 5 minutes early for set up.
Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to the studio; I will be getting there 15 min before to set up for the class.
If you use freeways to get to us, be aware of the rush-hour traffic, please plan accordingly.
If you are over ½ an hour late, you will need to schedule a private lesson at your cost. You might miss out on precious information. I might not be able to catch you up if it’s a full class, please make sure you give yourself time for traffic and travel.
No Refund or Transfer of funds, if upon cancellation is 72 hours (3 days) or less before the start of the class.
If you are canceling before the 72 hours cut off will result in a CLASS Credit only.